Research released today by SportsShoes.com has revealed the most searched for running shoes around the world. Analyzing search data for 65 shoe models across 40 countries, the research revealed the Adidas UltraBoost as the most popular running shoe worldwide with 32 out of 40 countries searching for the model the most and a whopping 327,000 monthly searches for the model on average. The second most searched for shoe around the world was the Nike React with 121,000 average monthly searches.
Here’s the top 10:
- Adidas UltraBoost – 327,000 monthly searches
- Nike React – 121,000 monthly searches
- Nike Pegasus – 85,000 monthly searches
- Asics Gel-Kayano – 55,000 monthly searches
- Nike Vaporfly – 53,000 monthly searches
- Nike Joyride – 52,000 monthly searches
- Nike Zoom Fly – 46,000 monthly searches
- Asics Gel Nimbus – 33,000 monthly searches
- Brooks Ghost – 32,000 monthly searches
- Nike Pegasus Turbo – 24,000 monthly searches
The top 10 most searched for running shoes in the U.S.
- Adidas UltraBoost – 97,000 monthly searches
- Nike React – 20,000 monthly searches
- Nike Pegasus – 17,00 monthly searches
- Nike Joyride – 16,00 monthly searches
- Asics Gel-Kayano – 15,900 monthly searches
- Brooks Ghost – 15,500 monthly searches
- Nike Vaporfly – 13,000 monthly searches
- Asics Gel-Nimbus – 12,000 monthly searches
- Brooks Glycerin – 9,300 monthly searches
- Nike Zoom Fly – 8,900 monthly searches
In light of the current Covid-19 restrictions, more people are turning to running outside as an alternative to gym-based fitness activities. Worldwide searches in May for “best running shoes” and “running shoes” were up by 72 percent and 66 percent, respectively, while searches for “stretches before running” has seen a 275 percent increase. With this in mind, SportsShoes.com commissioned the research to provide inspiration for those who are either new to running and looking for their perfect shoe or are looking to upgrade their current pair of running shoes as their miles increase.
Sportsshoes.com has also created an interactive map, which identifies the most searched for running shoes by location. To view the map and to for more advice on how to pick the right running shoe check out: https://www.sportsshoes.com/running-hub/kit-gear/the-most-searched-for-running-shoes-around-the-world/
Meet the top dog of “most searched for” running shoes: Adidas UltraBoost.