Stadium Goods, the sneaker and streetwear marketplace, has come out with its top 10 sneakers that “turned the most heads this year.” The list features a variety of the top brands, including Nike, Jordan, Adidas, New Balance and more.
Whether it was via unique collaborations or one of a kind designs, these sneakers exceeded their high expectations and lived up to the hype for sneaker lovers worldwide.
The list (drum roll, please), is…
- A Ma Maniere x Women’s Air Jordan 3 “Raised by Women”
- Aimé Leon Dore x New Balance 550
- Air Jordan 1 High ’85 “Neutral Grey”
- Patta x Nike Air Max 1 “Monarch”
- Adidas Yeezy Foam RNNR MXT “Moon Grey”
- Bad Bunny x adidas Forum Buckle Low Easter
- Nike Dunk Low x Off-White “Lot 01”
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 2002R “Water Be The Guide”
- Air Jordan 11 Retro “Cool Grey 2021”
- READYMADE x Nike Blazer Mid “White”