Nordstrom Giving it the Holiday Try—and Then Some
Nordstrom is pulling out all the stops to make this a memorable holiday sales season with its “Make Merry” campaign filled with moments of connection through gift exchanges, expressions of love and time shared with family and loved ones. This year amid a pandemic Nordstrom aims to make the season safe, easy and convenient with new curbside services. Examples include…
- Get Online Orders Faster (beginning 10/19 for in-store and curbside; 11/2 for free two-day cardmember delivery): Customers in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C. (including Baltimore) can shop a wider selection to pick up tomorrow in store or at curbside from their local store of choice. Nordstrom cardmembers in these cities are also offered free two-day delivery, starting Nov. 2.
- Curbside Surprise & Delight (10/19-12/24): Each day, the first 50 customers to pick up their purchases via curbside pickup in each Nordstrom or Nordstrom Local store will receive special offers and surprises as a thank you for shopping. Each week features a new special gift.
- Extended Curbside Hours (beginning 10/26): Customers can enjoy extended hours for curbside pickup services.
- Complimentary Gift Wrapping + Available Curbside (beginning 10/26 Curbside and 11/6 in-store): In addition to complimentary signature silver boxes, Nordstrom will offer complimentary holiday gift-wrapping in stores for all Nordstrom purchases. New this year, gift-wrapped items can also be picked up in-store or via curbside pickup. Plus, the gift wrap is 100 percent recyclable.
- Letters to Santa (e-mail begins on 10/29; Drop-offs in-store and curbside begin 11/27):
This year customers of all ages can engage with Nordstrom Santa on their terms—by sending him an email or writing him a letter and dropping it off in-store or via curbside pickup. Use your own stationary, or a printable online template.
- Shopping Bags with a DIY Secret: The bags have a secret second purpose that encourages customers to get crafty this year. The medium bag has a simple guide printed on the bottom with instructions to transform it into an origami shape, either a heart or a handbag. Our large bags have a festive design so customers can get creative with illustrations, turning holiday bags into gift tags, wrapping paper, mobiles, tree decorations, etc. All Nordstrom Holiday shopping bags are 100 percent recyclable.
- Deals! Wishlist Sweepstakes (beginning in November)
Every week throughout November, one Nordstrom customer will have their entire Nordstrom Wishlist fulfilled, a value of $5,000. All you have to do is have a Nordstrom account and create a Wishlist.
- November Daily Drops (11/1-11/22)
This November, we’re excited to feature gift recommendations curated by Nordstrom stylists and salespeople for someone they love. Every item is just-launched and extra giftable—picked by our people, for yours.
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals (11/20-12/1)
Big Cyber savings, featuring up to 50 percent off more than 1,000 items in stores and online for women, men, kids and home. New deals will be added on 11/20, 11/23, 11/25 and 11/27.